Welcome To The Monarchs Chatzone
Joining the Forum
To join the forum you must first register with a username
and a valid e-mail address. Due to spamming you cannot register with
the following domains: @yahoo, @hotmail, @gmail. You must register
using the e-mail address your ISP gave you. The forum will then
automatically send an e-mail back with a password to access the forum so
please make sure you enter you e-mail address with care. When you log in
to the forum for the first time it is a good idea to edit your profile
first and change the password from the random one you received in the
e-mailto something more memorable.
After that, have fun.
Please read these rules before posting.
- Please do not register offensive nor inappropriate
- If you register but do not log in within a week of being
sent a password, the username will be deleted. If you do not receive a
password within 24 hours then check your spam trap. Otherwise post in
the help zone. You do not need to be registered to post there.
- You may only register one username.
- Please do not advertise anything that is nothing to do with Edinburgh Monarchs
speedway without first asking permission from Admin/Mods..
- Remember this is a family forum. No swearing nor adult
- Remember it's a discussion forum, not a forum for personal
- Attack the post not the poster in other words no name calling
- Do not expect what you post will be agreed and taken as
gospel, be ready to back up what you post.
- Riders on track form will get discussed and as long as any
debate is not repetitive nor abusive then they are fair game for
discussion here which is after all a speedway forum. Promotional
decisions are also fair game for discussion too.
- Comments like "you do better" do not contribute much to the
your Browser, if you are having trouble logging in check the following
- Check that you have typed the correct username and
password. In fact it is better to copy and paste them from the e-mail
rather than typing them in by hand.
- Sometimes IE does not allow cookies to work. To correct
this in IE go to Tools>Options>Privacy. Look down at the
bottom and click on "Edit" button in the "Web Sites" section then add
the forum address, click the "Allow" button, then click "OK". Close the
options window then close IE. Restart IE then enter the forum again and
try to log in.
Otherwise e-mail webmaster at monarchs-chatzone.co.uk or post
in the Forum Support section.